Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Water Logging syncs incorrect amount to app (RESOLVED)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After installing the latest firmware update, whenever I log 8 oz. on my watch, it syncs to my mobile device as 0.27 oz.  Moreover, when I log 4 oz. and 12 oz., it syncs as 0.14 oz. and 0.41 oz., respectively.  There's definitely a bug in there!

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
187 REPLIES 187

Yay! This works now on my Versa with iPhone!  Thank you Fitbit!!!

Best Answer

The latest ‘Today’ app update has fixed the issue.  Thank you Fitbit! 

Best Answer

both water and weight entries on the watch are now syncing correctly.   Thank you for the fix

Best Answer
Mine still says Maximum logs entered--sync your device with the fitbit mobile app to resume logging.
Best Answer
0 Votes

My app says it's version 70.7.14 so I'm still seeing the water logging issue. I don't see when I go to "today" where I can update to the correct version 70.7.21 so this issue is fixed. Can someone help?

Best Answer
0 Votes
On my iPhone, I clicked on my profile picture top left, then clicked on the picture of my Versa, then clicked on ‘Apps’, make sure you are on My Apps, scroll down to ‘Today’. It should need to be updated. Update and then sync. I was able to enter water correctly after that.
Best Answer

Thanks for all that have confirmed the new watch app update has resolved this issue.

To keep our Community organized and on-topic, I'm now going to close this thread from new comments. If you need to report a new issue or need additional assistance, please open a new topic

Will see you all around the forums!

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Inspire 2.... I can log water intake in app but it still shows 0 on my device any advice on how to fix this

Also my steps per hour shows 0 of 250 on the device but if I tap the screen it will say 9 of 13 

Best Answer
0 Votes