Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Way too easy to remove music from the Versa 2!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who has this complaint, but I found it to be far too easy to accidentally remove all your music at once. I only have one playlist on my Versa 2 (for working out). I accidentally clicked on the circle next to the playlist and I thought it was going to start transferring all my music again. Knowing how long this takes, I unchecked the circle to stop the transfer. Unbeknownst to me, this actually deletes the entire playlist. I'd love a popup warning in the future.

Also, I find the music manager on the Versa 2 to be a bit lacking. I can't even organize tracks by alphabetical order. That's something else I'd like to see in the future.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

It's great to see you in the Fitbit Community @pkong.

Thank you for your request to have a warning when clicking the circle next to the playlist and to be able to organize tracks on the music manager.

You are welcome to share your ideas in the Feature Suggestions board which is constantly monitored by our engineering team for future implementations. Once any update be available it will be communicated as soon as possible.

Please try to make sure you only post one idea per suggestion, so we can keep the board organized, easily searchable and see which idea other members are voting for.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us back at any time.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes