Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Weather won't show up on Versa and HR data won't show up on the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased a Versa a few weeks ago and I was able to get it to sync with my iPhone.  The last sync was on June 30 and since then it has failed to sync.  I read the topics and noted this seems to be an issue with many others.  I entered a chat with Juan at Fitbit yesterday and I thought we had it fixed; however, I noticed the heart rate information does not show up on the iPhone and I still can't get can't get weather on the Versa.  Juan suggested several things but it still isn't working.  

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Hey @gustav1938, let me give you a warm welcome to the Community! I appreciate the time you have taken to get in touch with our Support team for further help. Now, if you have inconveniences, I'll be glad to give you a hand on this. In regards of the Weather, I'd like you to take the following into consideration: 

• In order for the Weather app to work, launch the Weather app on the Fitbit device, then choose the location in the Fitbit App Gallery > Weather
  • If you changed the location and the weather hasn’t updated in the new location, remember that you must sync your watch with your phone for this update to occur.
  • To use apps such as the Weather app, location services must be turned on for the Fitbit app. 

Now in regards of your heart rate not showing up on the Fitbit app, please make sure Bluetooth is enabled on your mobile device. In the Fitbit apps for iOS and Windows 10, also make sure all-day sync is turned on.

Let me know how it goes! 

Heydy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa is bsynching the heart rate and I can Chet the weather. Thanks for the help.  My Versa doesn’t seem to give me credit for sleep

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to me @gustav1938! Sounds pretty good that your heart rate it's being tracked correctly and the weather as well. If your Versa doesn't seem to be tracking your sleep, I suggest you to take into consideration the following: 

• If you slept in a position that prevented your tracker from getting a consistent heart-rate reading or wore it too loosely. For best results, wear your tracker higher on your wrist (about 2-3 finger widths above your wrist bone). The band should feel secure but not too tight.
  • If you used the Begin Sleep Now option in the Fitbit app (instead of simply wearing your tracker to bed). For more information on automatic sleep tracking, see How do I track my sleep?
  • If you slept for less than 3 hours.
  • If your Versa’s battery is critically low.

Let me know how it goes! 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I found out how to log sleep manually. Glad I Candice that. Also found how to log swimming, water aerobics. All is fine now

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the update @gustav1938! Sounds pretty great that you can now enjoy the manually logging feature. You'll see that is pretty useful. 

If you have further questions or comments, let me know! 

Best Answer
0 Votes