Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the celebrations supposed to look like?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been searching online to find out what the celebrations are supposed to look like. I'm curious to see if mine is malfunctioning or if someone designed the ugliest celebration ever

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Uh-Ben   None of the Help articles or Fitbit videos show the goal celebrations.  I seem to get two, the diagonal banners you seem to be describing and one that looks like fireworks.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Uh-Ben , untill now there is only one way to show the celebrations when you've reached a certain daily goal. You may like it or not. If you want do have a different celebration for each goal on your Versa 2, I would suggest to post your request in the Feature Suggestions Board, which is especially developed for these kind of requests.  There is one for the Charge 3, but not for the Versa. Click the link and on top of the page on the right side you will see "Make a new suggestion", press that and post your request there. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer

That didn't answer my question at all. I want to see a video of the celebrations that fitbit has on the versa 2. I keep getting these multi-colored banners run across my screen that looks like the thing is bugging out. Is that normal? So again WHAT DOES THE CELEBRATION LOOK LIKE?

Best Answer
0 Votes

If that's the way of reacting to someone who tries to help you: FIND SOMEBODY ELSE!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Um okay?! Did I miss something? I let you know you didn't answer my question and re-asked it. Sorry if you inferred something that wasn't implied

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Uh-Ben   None of the Help articles or Fitbit videos show the goal celebrations.  I seem to get two, the diagonal banners you seem to be describing and one that looks like fireworks.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

Yeah I've gotten the fireworks once but I keep getting the other one. I was just worried it was a glitch since the forums seem pretty full with comments about fitbits being broken straight out of the box. My paranoia is getting to me lol. Thanks for the insight 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes