Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does the "flame" icon mean on my Versa 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

New to Fitbit - have a Versa 2.  On the home screen is a 'yellow' symbol that looks like a flame of fire. Haven't been able to find out what it is and how to alter it.    Thank you

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @JanFae, welcome to our Fitbit forums and our Fitbit family! Regarding your question about the meaning of the icon that looks like a flame, this icon refers to the calories burned stat. Please check out the page number 38 of the Versa 2 manual so you can see what your device tracks.

Also, I'd like to share this help page, which explains how your Fitbit device tracks your daily activity and how it calculates your calories burned.

Let me know if more questions arise.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi @JanFae, welcome to our Fitbit forums and our Fitbit family! Regarding your question about the meaning of the icon that looks like a flame, this icon refers to the calories burned stat. Please check out the page number 38 of the Versa 2 manual so you can see what your device tracks.

Also, I'd like to share this help page, which explains how your Fitbit device tracks your daily activity and how it calculates your calories burned.

Let me know if more questions arise.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

Thank you JuanJo,  That answers my question.  Is there a way of deleting the calories burned to zero as I don't wear my FitBit all the time, especially not at night. Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes

If the flame means xalories burned then it seems to add calories burned just sitting at my desk.  By the end of each day i have had over 2000

Doent seem accurate at all

Best Answer

I, too, would like to delete the flame.  No need to see it - i, too, think it’s not very accurate and it’s just irritating.   So how do i delete it?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’d like to get rid of this icon too - it is not relevant to me. How can I delete it?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Calories burned
Best Answer
0 Votes

I think just  Existing burns that many

Best Answer

Pretty much.  There's a RMR that burns cals while you're just going through your normal day to day life. 

Best Answer