Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the band length of Fitbit Versa?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, I want to know what is the band length of Fitbit Versa? Both small and large?

Regards,

Nida.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Hi Nida, 

I bought a Versa and got a small and large band with it. 

Kind regards, 

Rosalie

Best Answer
0 Votes

The regular versa comes with the small bands attached.  There is also one bigger band, with holes and a buckle, that you can use to make the band bigger.  

Basic (disintegrated), Ultra, One, Surge (returned), Flex, Charge, Alta, Charge 2, iPhone 7 Plus, Macbook Pro, iPad Pro.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello,I know it comes with 2 band's but I was interested in buying a woven strap from ebay and they sell it in only 1 size. 21.5 cm, so I was wondering if it comes in long or small size.
Regards, Nida 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Great to see you around @Nida84@guitarwoman and @RosalieKruijmel thanks for stopping by.

Regarding your inquiry about the Versa wristbands size, please check the attached image.

Versa wristband size.PNG

For more information about Fitbit Versa, click here to have the manual.

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else. Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Does fit verse fact size (display screen) comes in one size?? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Where do I find the piece your talking about toake smaller bands larger

Best Answer
0 Votes

Versa

Small ( 5.5"-7.1" ), Large ( 7.1"-8.7" ).

Best Answer

Are the Fitbit Sense bands the same lengths (respectively S and L) as the lengths for the Fitbit Versa. I have the Versa for 2 years and the S band fits nicely. Can I count on it that for the Sense band I should be using the S still ? Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes