Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WhatsApp and messenger

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi I am totally new to Fitbit so please be gentle with me. Have been trying to set my new Versa 2 up. Am totally stuck with Whats app and Facebook messenger notifications. I have googled my issue and tried to follow instructions but have failed.

The instructions I have found states

go to account. Thats ok

then notifications. Ok too 

then says toggle to what’s app and messenger. I’m stuck as cannot find them in the long list of options. 

Am I looking in the wrong place or misunderstood instructions. I am using an iPhone 8+ in case it makes any difference. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Sheeps, welcome to the community.

I seem to remember with iOS that you have to first receive a notification from the app you want to enable before it shows up in the list, I could be wrong though as I'm an Android user. 

To select the notifications you want to receive you need to open the Fitbit app on your phone - tap your user picture - tap the picture of your device - scroll down and tap on notifications. You should then be able to tap on app notifications and select which ones you want. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Sheeps, welcome to the community.

I seem to remember with iOS that you have to first receive a notification from the app you want to enable before it shows up in the list, I could be wrong though as I'm an Android user. 

To select the notifications you want to receive you need to open the Fitbit app on your phone - tap your user picture - tap the picture of your device - scroll down and tap on notifications. You should then be able to tap on app notifications and select which ones you want. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer

Thank you. You were right as soon as I had a new WhatsApp message I had the option to select it in notifications. 

Best Answer
0 Votes