Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp/FB Notifications for Fitbit Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Do you know if Fitbit Versa will be able to show whatsapp or fb messages notifications for Iphone users? I read in previous comments about it saying that it only works for Android but what about IOS?

Moderator edit: updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
91 REPLIES 91
Tried this and its working fine now! Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes
Spoiler
My whatsapp notifications have stopped showing up in my versa. I have tried going through the app and going to the notifications and selected whatsapp to show. Re-started my phone several times after redoing it all, and nothing!! HELP!
Best Answer
0 Votes

And you've tried removing and re-installing the Fitbit App?

Best Answer
0 Votes

thank you, it's work !

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good day

I receive all my msges but not my whatsapp on my versa. Just after the update. 

And it is set to receive, but i dont receive whatsapps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, un-install the fitbit app & then re-install, i had the same problem today & i did this & all is fine now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good to know it helped solve your problem, Jogger.

Fitbit should have this as one of the standard steps in resolving problems with the device.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Though I have done the above steps to enable notifications for apps like WhatsApp and fb, I am still not getting any notifications

Best Answer
0 Votes

Still not getting notifications after doing it so.plz advice 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Apparently there are some issues with the update on iPhones so maybe that’s it. I just uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it worked.

Updated 10/9/19: We’re aware that some customers may experience a compatibility issue with notifications after updating their iPhone to iOS 13. We’re hard at work to resolve this issue. See this thread for details and troubleshooting steps.

sorry I can’t help you more. 😔 

Best Answer
0 Votes

This still doesn’t work for me 

what’s app and Facebook are not coming up on the list of apps in this space 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does the samsung J7Pro is not compatible with fitbit versa? Because i also cannot recieve notifications from fb messenger and whats up. Thanks.

Best Answer

Hi i did this way but still the same. Tnx

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Lartina (and Suresh05),

If it still doesn't work as I have suggested then you should call the Fitbit Helpdesk. They will take you through the setup step-by-step and advise accordingly.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi this doesn’t work for me it just says the message about the phone will add these apps 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

it doesn’t give me the option to pick WhatsApp as a notification? I’ve got the Fitbit versa and iPhone 8. 

Can you help please? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issues.

just got it for Christmas and don’t get any notifications apart from sky sports, WhatsApp isn’t a notification that I can switch on on the Fitbit app?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Go into the app on your phone, click on your picture, go to where your watch is, click on that, go down to notifications and click on that, then go to app notifications and click on that and inside there there is a whole list of what apps you have on your phone click on the ones that you want to get notifications from I.e WhatsApp and Facebook and there you go. Hope it works for you, I have the Versa 2 and have IPhone 7 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

it doesn’t give me the option to choose WhatsApp even though I have WhatsApp on my phone 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the iPhone XR and what’s app does show as an option on my notifications yet it still doesn’t actually send any. I have removed the app and re downloaded it and it still doesn’t do it. Doesn’t send me Facebook notifications either. 
it’s update are up to date and it’s been synced so many times. 
For the money it is bad quality. 

Best Answer
0 Votes