Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whatsapp/FB Notifications for Fitbit Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Do you know if Fitbit Versa will be able to show whatsapp or fb messages notifications for Iphone users? I read in previous comments about it saying that it only works for Android but what about IOS?

Moderator edit: updated label

Best Answer
0 Votes
91 REPLIES 91

Are you in the notifications bit?

E9508020-8FC3-4238-A80F-8837A8C31AB4.jpeg

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you are in this tap on the apps and notifications and there should be a list what you have on your phone then tap the apps you want to notify you, if this then doesn’t work I would call Fitbit, sorry I can’t help more.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes I am and WhatsApp doesn’t come up as an option at all 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes

Kind Regards

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Was this response intended for here? I’m confused as I’m still not getting messages/WhatsApp or calls coming through on my versa Fitbit 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am getting notifications on my iPhone but I am not able to read the message on my versa 2. Should I be able to read them on the versa 2? I have set up as suggested 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My.fitbit lite is not sending what's ap mags and not fb .just calls and texts ..

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit what's app call and message doesn't work on Android phone. One reason to purchase Fitbit was to get calls and notification from phone as well as WhatsApp. Very disappointed! What's the reason it doesn't work for Android. I have OnePlus 5T phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, I did the update yesterday on my iphone7 which is 13.3  then I updated the Fitbit versa 2 which I was a bit unsure about doing as a lot of people have had issues, long story short after update everything was still there on the watch which includes fb, WhatsApp & so on. I’m sorry I can’t help anymore on the issues you are having only that the suggestions I have already said & to make sure your phone has the recent update on them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

"Apps are added to this list after they have sent notifications to your phone already"

how do i do this for whatsapp?

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Versa2 doesn't have What's App or Facebook as options to select under Notifications - what do I do now? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does anyone know how long it takes before the Whatsapp toggle functionality is available?

Other apps are available but not Whatsapp.

thanks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same. So annoying, I tried literally everything.  Anyone have an answer?

Best Answer
0 Votes

what do you mean by

• Apps are added to this list after they have sent notifications to your phone already

i have iphone and can’t get it to notify me whatsapp 

Best Answer
0 Votes

what happens if whatsapp isn’t listed??

Best Answer
0 Votes

did you solve this? I too bought one and so far i can’t always get it turned on and whatsapp doesn’t notify ?? iphone?

blaze was always fine

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had exactly the same problem on my iphone!

In your iphone notifications settings:

Show preview was set to 'when unlocked’. I changed it to always’ and opened the Fitbit app. Whatsapp was now listed! I slided the toggle in the fitbit app and went back to notifications settings on the iPhone. Changed it back to ‘when unlocked’, and everything was still working fine!

Make sure, that in your whatsapp notifications setting you also have 'alow notifications' on, and below that, all 3 phones notifications are checkmarked!
Best Answer
0 Votes
thx for that! will give it a try!

Tabi
Best Answer
0 Votes

WhatsApp doesn't come up as an option even after notifications have been sent to my phone many times.

Best Answer
i now have it as an option but still don’t get notifications only for a few hours!? so frustrating as i had a blaze before and that did everything

Tabi
Best Answer
0 Votes