Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will we get a new update to fix the recent problems?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I haven’t been able to sync or connect my versa lite via Bluetooth, I know many people are having issues with syncing and connecting. I spoke to a fitbit member of staff on the chat help, after explaining that I had completed everything on the troubleshooting and everything they asked me to re do even though I’d already done it and I had tried everything that I had seen on here, I was told that a problem has occurred at fitbit’s end since the recent/last update and that they are working on a solution. However my versa lite is now just under 48 hours behind so my step count and sleep will be all over the place when I can finally sync I cannot use it correctly. I would like to know from fitbit how long it is going to take until an update can fix this problem? I appreciate what is going on in the world and that it may limit services but this is quite a bad problem, I’m not able to use my fitbit to its absolute potential and especially still been in lockdown I am doing more fitness to help my mental health but I just can’t use it because it can’t sync I know can’t check the time, day or date as it is all so far behind. This is a problem I have never experienced with fitbit before and it needs correcting efficiently and quickly. I would like an answer on what is going to be done to fix this and a time frame because it is very frustrating I can’t use my fitbit and I would like it back to full working order and I am surprised that it still hasn’t been updated and the problem fixed. Please tell me when this will be sorted! Regards

Best Answer
0 Votes
0 REPLIES 0