Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did my sleep graphs go? Re: Versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently switched from the original versa to the versa 2, because the original's battery was going, & fitbit support said it was faulty.  I also decided to try fitbit premium.  Well, it seems that the sleep graphs I used to see on my fitbit phone app are gone & replaced with a lame, useless to me, summary of the time spent in each sleep phase.

The sleep graphs I'm talking about came when I tapped the sleep graph (that graph is still there.)  This graph had information about the exact times I woke up & for how long, etc.  This graph is still on the fitbit app on my computer.  There are other sleep graphs on the computer as well.

So, I did a search on the subject & the post I found that was exactly my concern was dated some years ago.  It seems fitbit had stopped these graphs but then put them back on when people complained.

So, I don't know why I can't see my sleep graphs on my phone anymore:  is it a versa 2 downgrade, a fitbit premium downgrade or a fitbit corporate decision downgrade?  Or, is it none if the above--another problem that can be fixed somehow?  If someone knows how to fix or is having the same issue, please let me know!

Jeni

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Okay, I found the sleep graphs.  When I tap on each summary, the graphs come up.

Best Answer
0 Votes