Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find the wristband placement settings on Versa 2?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I usually wear my watch on my right wrist,  which is considered my "dominant" wrist.  However, I got a scratch and it sits right under the strap.  So, I switched to my left wrist, chose non-dominant, and the watch face is upside down.  

I can't remember if there is a way to tell Fitbit which is my dominant side, so how does it know?  Or...am I just strappung it backwards?

• Laughing at myself because I *know* the answer is going to make me groan, but...

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

To change dominant/non-dominant setting, from phone app Today screen,

battery icon at top left > your fitbit model > wrist placement

changes the filter for excess fake "steps" from dominate wrist movement.  However does not make the display mirror image; have to get used to button other side, or look at upside-down.  Somebody has made a third-party clock face for one of the watches that does this - forget which one.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

@PlainE You're strapping it backwards. I switched from right wrist to left wrist years ago, because the left wrist works better for me. I don't think it's a big deal. Right wrist you hit the button with your index finger. Left wrist, you use your thumb. No problem what so ever. 

Best Answer