Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the sleep information on the Versa?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello! I'm super stoked to have the Versa. I can't see where the sleep information is on the actual watch. Is it not there? Also, I was messing around with the exercise section and accidentally started a run. I deleted it from the app in the exercise section, but it's still showing up on the "Today" app. How do I delete that? I've synced the watch several times.

Thanks,

Theresa 

Moderator edit: added label

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @TheresaH.,

Sleep isn't show on the watch, but in the app or on the web dashboard.

The watch displays the last three exercises. If you delete one, it doesn't remove it from the watch. However it will be replaced by more current exercises. Hope this helps.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @TheresaH.,

Sleep isn't show on the watch, but in the app or on the web dashboard.

The watch displays the last three exercises. If you delete one, it doesn't remove it from the watch. However it will be replaced by more current exercises. Hope this helps.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Thanks WavyDavey!

Best Answer

I had the same question on what is showing on the Today stats on the watch. When I was just learning how to use the watch I started the interval timer, then stopped it. I deleted this on the dashboard but it is still showing on the watch. Why can I not delete? I have exercised since (walk, Treadmill, Smart log and self log) and none of these have replaced the accidental timer. It's annoying and I'd really like to get rid of it. Any idea why my other exercises have not replaced the timer? 

Best Answer
0 Votes