Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to buy Versa Straps in Singapore?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Where can I get original versa straps? I live in singapore and they direct me to lazada which sells imitation straps from China.  Fitbit doesn't seem to ship to singapore either.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there @Rogini, I was reading your post that you are looking for Versa straps.

Note that Lazada is an authorized retailer in Singapore, nonetheless you can try with other authorized retails that could be near of you. For the list of retails please review the following link: https://www.fitbit.com/sg/retailers

Hope this information helps. See you later!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer

Hi Roberto

thanks for your reply. yes lazada is the authorised seller however they are selling imitation straps which are itching my skin. I want to purchase the original fitbit strap but I am unable to. when I try fitbit website they direct me to lazada. lazada has the watches only. the straps are not from fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

In May 2019 original straps were available at Amazon Prime. Super-fast Prime Delivery made it much better option than purchase from Lazada (they are still out of stock, BTW)

Best Answer
0 Votes