Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

White screen when tapping the screen or pressing a button

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got my Versa on Friday. It’s been working smoothly since. This morning after stopping the alarm it started to go all white screen for a
few seconds each time i press the left button or tap the screen. It’s like there’s a glitch inside. Also I noticed the pulse reader is flashing between red and green on one side. Related to the screen problem?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
34 REPLIES 34

I have the same issue. What can I do? It’s new from Christmas!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My versa 2 has a white screen and I can’t get any information on it 

Best Answer

My screen is white. I can't see any of the apps on my watch, but I feel the vibration when I click the button. How do I fix this?

Best Answer
0 Votes

You can’t fix it. I filed a claim and they replaced it.

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer

Hello, I have the same issue and restarting the watch doesn't make it any better 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is now a black screen....still uploads everything to the app, but can’t see anything on screen!

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes

Why is this the top answer! It absolutely says nothing! Not surprised that it’s from Fitbit support as they have no answer (because they know it’s a hardware fault!). If they’d said that upfront I wouldn’t be so appalled. Just be honest Fitbit and quickly offer repairs instead of this B*S* that is just wasting everyone’s time.

Best Answer
Went with a Garmin after 4 different styles of Fitbit, and crappy customer service! 😊

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer

I tried this more than once, and it is not working for my fit bit. I have the Versa 2 and when I took it off the charger today the screen went white. It worked perfectly well yesterday before I charged it, so I have no idea what happened to it. 

Please help lol, I love my watch and this is very sad haha. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My Fitbit Versa screen goes white, as soon as I start it. My battery also dies in 8 hours. I try your method, and it didn't work, could you please put me through to the Fitbit support team, as I am also in the middle of a charity challenge. 

Best Answer

Same problem.  New Versa2 and the white screen keeps returning. I have done all the resets and it continues to happen. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi JuanJoFitbit!

First post, but found this tread as my daughter's fitbit Versa Lite that she received from family last Christmas has started having the same issues described by Ulf_SE. I have tried your recommended solutions (thanks!) as she has been quite frantic without her favourite watch (and calculating daily steps!). Unfortunately the solution hasn't worked and the watch discharges it's battery now within a few hours from full. Your help would be much appreciated as she is truly down. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello JuanJoFitbit, I am having the same white screen issue when ever I click the side button on my versa 2 to on it, or use touch screen the screen is white I have tried many fixes but none of them have worked (I’ve tried to change the clock face and reset it as suggested from this thread)

the watch still seems to vibrate, when ever I reset I don’t see the reset logo and only a black or white screen after holding the side button and the screen turning off it just randomly turns back on and visits me with the white screen, I have tried many times but nothing has worked to no avail please could someone help me 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I also had this issue my fitbit versa 3 wouldn’t turn on so i charged it and restarted it and now the screen is flashing white. This has happened before and it would start working again after restarting but now it won’t.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My watch is doing the same thing I don't know what to do

Best Answer
0 Votes