Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do you never offer a rose gold metal band for the rose gold face

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'd MUCH rather have the gold face but always opt for the silver because I prefer metal bands and you never offer one that matches the gold faces.  I'd upgrade to a Versa 2 in a shot if you did.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@ETR I also love rose gold! All my Versas are rose gold. Perhaps you could post your request on the Feature Suggestions forum so others can vote for it? FItbit has been introducing a lot of accessories lately. For now, though it's not the same, perhaps you could get a 3rd party gold band from Amazon? They offer quite a few. I got one and it was quite ok. Also, I find Fitbit leather bands (brown) to go really well with rose gold Versa. 🙂

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@ETR I also love rose gold! All my Versas are rose gold. Perhaps you could post your request on the Feature Suggestions forum so others can vote for it? FItbit has been introducing a lot of accessories lately. For now, though it's not the same, perhaps you could get a 3rd party gold band from Amazon? They offer quite a few. I got one and it was quite ok. Also, I find Fitbit leather bands (brown) to go really well with rose gold Versa. 🙂

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes
Unfortunately the only gold band I found for my last Fitbit was really
cheap and flimsy. But good idea to post to the Suggested Features. Thanks
*Eileen *

- www.linkedin.com/in/etriordan2007/
Best Answer
0 Votes

@ETR   The Versa 2 "gold" color is called copper rose and it is oh so slightly different from the rose gold. But close enough that my peach band that I got with my Versa looks like a perfect match.  In the versa "family" classic band, there is a petal that looks like it has the copper rose buckle.  If you look at some of the bands, you will see that the buckle matches the band color.  There is also a coral sport bad with a coral buckle and a navy with a navy buckle.  They go equally well with a copper rose or silver watch face. 

Worth a look.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sorry you're right about my misnaming the gold. I appreciate the
suggestions. However, I prefer the metal bands with the clip closure over
buckled bands .. thus my frustration...
*Eileen *

- www.linkedin.com/in/etriordan2007/
Best Answer