Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi on Versa 3 won't connect, shows WiFi as out of reach

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've already tried connecting it several times, while it was charging, when charged full, with low battery, but both 2,4G and 5G are marked as out of reach, although I'm no more than 2m away from the router. Is this some kind of error or fixable?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @CyanNide - it will only work on 2.4Ghz, but the watch could have a fault.

First sync the watch and do a Shutdown from the watch Settings menu. Wait at least 10 seconds before placing on charge to restart it and charge it, or push the button. Then try again.

You can work without WiFi. If your watch is working fine with Bluetooth, unless you need especially it for something best to leave it like that.

If a restart does not fix it and you really need it try chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support. They can take you through a factory reset or replace the watch.

It will have to be setup all over again and if the WiFi doesn't work still it will have to be done over Bluetooth which can take an hour or so.

Replacing the watch means you can be without it for a while and have lots of setting up to do, so make sure you really need WiFi.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @CyanNide - it will only work on 2.4Ghz, but the watch could have a fault.

First sync the watch and do a Shutdown from the watch Settings menu. Wait at least 10 seconds before placing on charge to restart it and charge it, or push the button. Then try again.

You can work without WiFi. If your watch is working fine with Bluetooth, unless you need especially it for something best to leave it like that.

If a restart does not fix it and you really need it try chat via the Fitbit App, click profile photo, Help & Support, Contact Customer Support. They can take you through a factory reset or replace the watch.

It will have to be setup all over again and if the WiFi doesn't work still it will have to be done over Bluetooth which can take an hour or so.

Replacing the watch means you can be without it for a while and have lots of setting up to do, so make sure you really need WiFi.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer

Thanks for your answer. To be honest, I gave up trying. I was using it without WiFi for two months and everything was just fine, so I guess I'll just leave it like that before I mess something up

Best Answer

Thank you! I’d nearly lost hope and then came across your answer! It worked like a charm! 🙌🏻

I’m getting a new FitBit through my insurance company (I guess they think it’ll keep us moving) but want to be sure this one is working before I pass it on to a friend.  
Thanks for the help! 

Best Answer