Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Magnets Hurt The Versa 2 & How To Set Up Alexa in Spanish?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Me and my mom just bought a inspire 2(me) and a versa 2 (my mom), I was having trouble setting up alexa in spanish, since its our first lenguage my mom would like to use it in it, i tried setting the alexa lenguage to Spanish(Mexico) but it still wouldn't register anything we said to her in spanish. and i was also wondering if little coin sized magnets could damage my moms versa 2, since she sleeps in a bed that has multiple of those coin sized magnets spread all over her bed. From my own technological experience i know that the only potential damage could possibly be a gps issue with the magnets it uses(or at least thats the case with phones) but i just wanted to make sure, so she can take advantage of the spleeping monitoring fuctions :). 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject & Labels

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Andre.Dude.

Thank you for your questions.

To set up Alexa in Spanish, please visit this article, open the menu "How do I change the language my voice assistant recognizes?" and follow the instructions.

The Fitbit Versa 2 doesn't have built-in GPS but it uses the sensors on your nearby phone to capture GPS data (Connected GPS). All Fitbit devices contain ferromagnetic materials. Those coin sized magnets that you mentioned won't damage your mom's Versa 2. However, we cannot guarantee accurate sleep readings if the magnets are close to the watch.

If you have any other question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Andre.Dude.

Thank you for your questions.

To set up Alexa in Spanish, please visit this article, open the menu "How do I change the language my voice assistant recognizes?" and follow the instructions.

The Fitbit Versa 2 doesn't have built-in GPS but it uses the sensors on your nearby phone to capture GPS data (Connected GPS). All Fitbit devices contain ferromagnetic materials. Those coin sized magnets that you mentioned won't damage your mom's Versa 2. However, we cannot guarantee accurate sleep readings if the magnets are close to the watch.

If you have any other question, please let us know.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer