Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Versa be able to show dexcom contiuous glucose results?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello!

Does anyone know if Versa will be able to show glucose levels coming from the Dexcom G5 device? Versa seems to be a complete smart watch, does this mean the Dexcom readings can be seen on the watch, like on Apple smartwatch?

Thanks, Leonneke

Best Answer
25 REPLIES 25

Any further updates??? It seems like Fitbit has tabled the idea and it won’t never released in 2018, seeing as there is little less than two weeks left. 

Best Answer

I haven't seen anything. That is why we had an Apple Watch under the tree instead of a Fitbit. I'm currently looking at Android Wear watches for Dexcom Follow functionality using Wearable Widgets and Nightwatch.

Good job, Fitbit.  /sarcasm

Best Answer

I have videos made on utube on how to do all this to show readings on a Fitbit Versa/Ionic.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8MUKoGh5O1KuY9HJMac8eqnR9FCmhsD6&fbclid=IwAR1GiQXyyaGc7l5ZQD...

Dexcom servers are having troubles tonight, so be aware of that- but my watch is working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Leonneke 

I have heard great things about Glance. I actually talked to the guy who developed it, Ryan, and he helped me get started on my own version of a dexcom watch face and app. He is a great guy! I definitely do not want to steal thunder from that! I do however, want to mention my solution to help others out!

My goal was to allow users who use Dexcom, to input their credentials and monitor their levels. No difficult setup or anything. 

You can read through the thread here. There are tutorials/links: 
https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Third-Party-Integrations/Integration-with-Dexcom-G6/m-p/3148843/high...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I am new to this thread and found it when searching for a watch that will work with my sons dexcom. It seems that there are a lot of solutions and opinions (and I am a dinosaur when it comes to technology) but can anyone tell me if there is in fat a watch that will take place of my sons iPhone to secrecy his glucose from the Dexcom at this time? Having a watch on a 10 year old versus carrying a phone everywhere would be so much easier! Thanks for any help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had Dexcom G6 running on my Versa for close to a year.  The reformat SW update took it out.   Got the app back but does not import data.

Best Answer