Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will getting a Versa now, keeping it turned off for a couple of months, degrade its battery lifespan

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

I plan on getting a couple of Versa's. One I'm automatically giving as soon as I receive it. But one of the Versa will be a gift for someone whose birthday is still at the end of June. I want to order them both at the same time to save on shipping.

Will keeping a Versa in storage degrade its battery lifespan?

Thank you

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

knowsnofitness, I don't think that will be a problem.  Remember, under normal situations, a tracker may remain in some store's stock for quite a while before it is sold.  Even the one that you use right away should be put on the charger for a full charge before you try to pair it with your phone or computer and set it up.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Also if you are worried about keeping it for a while you could always pick it up from a local store closer to the time, that would also save on the shipping costs.

As @SunsetRunner said though, I don't think it will be an issue. The devices are shipped with the battery partially charged, which is a good way to store lithium ion batteries. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes