Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will the Versa 3/Sense support Hebrew?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I was really impressed with the all new versa 3, and it seems to have all the features that I need. .I am about to purchase a new smartwatch and wanted to make sure if the versa3 or the sense will be able to receive and reply to notifications in hebrew.

I saw that some models do have hebrew support, but on others there is no information so i want to be sure before I order.

Thanks 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Hi there @siboni, welcome to the Community Forums. I totally understand where you're coming from. I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your concern about supporting Hebrew language.

If you currently have a Fitbit device, I recommend trying the following: From the Today tab, tap your profile picture. Tap your device and then tap Notifications. Find the advanced settings and check if you see the option to deactivate transliteration (these steps will also work with Versa 3/Sense). 

Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. Feel free to post your idea in our Feature Suggestions board. Here our product development teams consult regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want. I recommend doing a search first, in case someone else has already suggested your idea, or something similar. You can read the FAQ to better understand how that board works.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

just bought the new model Sense and was shocked to see that it still do not support notifications in hebrew and it shows signs instead..

there is any patch that going to solve this anytime soon ?

Best Answer

Hi there @siboni, it's nice to see you around the Community Forums. We understand how important to you is to receive your notifications in Hebrew on your Sense. 

Regarding your inquiry, please refer to my post above

Let me know if you have any further questions. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried a few minutes ago on my Sense, " transliteration" is OFF, and still no Hebrew.

Best Answer

@siboni & @MarreFitbit Can you please ask the development team to prepare a language pack to display Hebrew characters? I enjoyed having this feature on my Charge 3 and would love to see it come back on my new Versa 3. It would make this product the best it can be for the 8 million Hebrew speakers amongst us.

Thanks!

Best Answer

The recent update in program provided finally Hebrew support. Well Done!

Best Answer

Hi Orna, hebrew works fine? RTL?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Works great thank you 🤠

Best Answer
0 Votes