Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless earbuds not connecting to Versa after previously disconnecting earbuds from Versa.

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is not a really common issue but this is what happened to me. Recently, I paired my wireless earbuds to my Versa with ease and they worked perfectly fine. Although, yesterday I disconnected my earbuds from the Versa so that the earbuds could connect to another device I was using and wouldn't automatically be picked up by the Versa. Now, for some reason, after doing the same procedure as before, the Versa will not connect to my earbuds with them on and ready to be paired. I attempted shutting off any other connections the earbuds have so only the Versa would pick up the signal, but that was a failed attempt.  If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to tell me. I'm willing to try anything to get this working again lol. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@MeiDay Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community!  Sorry to hear that your Versa isn't connecting to your bluetooth headphones. Try restarting your Versa by doing the following:

1.- Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
2.- Let go of the buttons.
3.- If your Fitbit watch doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again. 

If you used a phone or computer to connect your headphones the go to the bluetooth settings and remove them from the list. As you did before make sure that no other bluetooth devices are nearby a they may interfere with the process.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

@MeiDay Welcome! Thanks for being part of our Community!  Sorry to hear that your Versa isn't connecting to your bluetooth headphones. Try restarting your Versa by doing the following:

1.- Press and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.
2.- Let go of the buttons.
3.- If your Fitbit watch doesn't work normally, use the instructions in How do I turn off my Fitbit device? to turn your watch off and on again. 

If you used a phone or computer to connect your headphones the go to the bluetooth settings and remove them from the list. As you did before make sure that no other bluetooth devices are nearby a they may interfere with the process.

Let me know how it goes!

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

OMG YAY THIS WORKED!!!!!! Thank you SOOOO much!!! I was so scared when this happened because my Versa was brand new and I thought I broke it already lol. I am so happy my issue is fixed and I can go back to enjoying my Fitbit. 

Best Answer

@MeiDay happy to hear that your Versa is linking with your headphones again and thank you so much for posting this as it confirms that the suggestions work. This information may help other members in the same situation so your reply is really appreciated. Now keep up all those steps with the music you like! Robot LOL

I'll be around!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Solution worked perfectly for getting, “connection failed” message, when trying to pair earbuds.  Thank-you!

Best Answer

@KateyD A warm welcome to our Community! Sorry for the delay in my reply. Happy to hear that the solution worked for your and thank you for sharing your experience here as it may help other members in the same situation.

I'll be around!

Best Answer
0 Votes