Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woke up and Versa won't sync, got this weekly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I wear versa to sleep and once or twice a week when i wake up it wont sync and i have to restart my phone, restart my versa, remove it  from bluetooth from phone, reinstall/pair and when i finished it syncd well but lost my sleep log.  I got it 3 times in 2 weeks. Pls help. 

Now versa is just my wake up device if this wont fix.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

@Srina I know that won't be what you would like to hear, but these are pretty much the magic tricks one has to perform when Versa misbehaves. Mind you, it's a pretty new product and Fitbit developers are working to iron out all the bugs as we speak. There's a new firmware update being rolled out, so please stay tuned and keep your Versa and Fitbit mobile app up to date. I remember the same thing happening for my previous Fitbit trackers, but eventually all issues were resolved.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

@Marrrmaduke thank you! Just hope at least it saves my unsync data to sync later after restart n re-pairing. I love fitbit sleep log very much. I hv samsung watch to wear to work but i wear fitbit to sleep.  Hope they fix this too.  Cheers. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Srina Your Fitbit can store 7 days worth of data, so you should be good as long as you sync within this time period and of course do not perform a factory reset (wiping the device). If you ever decide to go that route, do remember to sync. In the meantime, love your Versa with all its kinks. 🙂

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

@Srina Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your Versa is not syncing properly even though you have troubleshooted this issue before contacting our forums. I would like to follow up and would like to know if the issue has happened again or if the issue got resolved.

Also, let me know what is your phone's model.

@Marrrmaduke Thank you very much for your help my friend!

See you guys around! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes