Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won’t vibrate when finished 5 miles. Versa 3

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Versa 3 won’t vibrate when I accomplish five miles. Customer service said it’s a problem with watch; it’s a settings issue. If anyone can offer the step by step solution I would really appreciate it. As usual, they want me to buy a new Fitbit at a discount of course. After charge/ionic and now versa 3 I am fed up with Fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @Jcnorth , does your Versa 3 vibrate at other times (silent alarms? Reminders to move, etc?). If it does, then the vibration motor is functioning.

I am assuming that you expect it to vibrate at 5 miles because you have set distance (5 miles) as your daily goal?  This is something that is set in your app.  On your app, from the front screen click on the person/photo icon top left and then click on the picture of your Versa 3 and under “main goal” choose “Distance”.  Next return to the previous screen (the account screen) and scroll down to choose “Activity and wellness” and then “Daily activity”.  You can make sure this is set to 5 miles, but maybe for testing you would like to choose a much shorter distance.  You can always update it later if you find this sorts out your issue. 

Next be sure to sync your Fitbit so that changes made in the app are reflected on your device.

Finally, go out and test and see if it vibrates at the appropriate point.

I hope this helps.  Let us know how it goes.  Welcome to the forums!

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you so much. I will definitely try it. Have a great day. Thanks again

Sent from my phone
Best Answer
0 Votes