Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Woven Bands for Versa

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Will the woven bands for the Versa Special Edition be available to order as accessories?

What material are they made of?  How easily will they get dirty?

Moderator edit: title for clarity

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Great to see you around @Mothrasue.

The new bands for the Versa are really comfortable to wear, if you are considering purchasing one, I recommend going for it. In my personal opinion they are really great and I love the Multi one.

Keep the stepping up! Robot Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

The purple band I got with my versa is fraying already and I have only had it a few weeks.  And looks super dirty.  I bought the special addition because of the purple.  Very annoyed.

Best Answer

I have the special edition Versa with the woven band.  I love it - so much that I need a replacement woven band.  How do I obtain one?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Justtheb @Hystrung, welcome to the Fitbit Community.

I'm sorry to hear about the inconveniences you experienced with your Fitbit Versa wristbands. I contacted the Customer Support and it seems they have provided assistance to you already. I hope that you are back on track again.

If you have any question, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

How do we get a replacement band for a Versa special edition?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@CTS727 Welcome to the Fitbit Community.

In order to provide assistance to your case the Fitbit Support will be in touch on the next days. Please keep an eye on your inbox. They will let you know how to proceed.

Keep on stepping.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • What other options are there if we don’t like the woven hybrid? I just want a simple dark color to match the rose gold. I purchased the limited edition lavender/rose gold because I had a reaction to the other bands. The lavender gets dirty looking right away so I tried to order the black metallic before Christmas but it was on back order until March, now I can’t find it. 
Best Answer
0 Votes