Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

best way to use runkeeper with versa 2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I got a Versa 2 tracker und would like to use the runkeeper app wiht my friends. How do I use it to get the best result? As far as I know, the watch itself has a running mode, which would use the gps of the connected phone (fitbit app). Of course I would like to see the heartrate as well. Do you prefer to

1. use the watch for running with the phone gps and sync to runkeeper afterwards or
  2. run with runkeeper and sync to fitbit or
  3. run with both at the same time ... what happens in that case?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4
I would choose which one you want. When I used Run-keeper I use it instead of the watch Now I just use the watch
Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Okay, but it seems like I some an issue with the GPS connection. If I start a running workout, it shows "connecting" and does not stop doing it. Any solutions? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sunset Runner, did you get a resolution to this issue?  I had the same problem with my Versa 2 and RunKeeper this past weekend.  I tried all of the posted resolutions for connecting to GPS but to no avail.  If I continue to do events that use RunKeeper, I would like to resolve this conflict with the Versa 2.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @MarathonGranny. It's great to have you here.

Thanks for the details in your post and for the troubleshooting performed. Versa 2 will connect with your phone's GPS, so please make sure that the Fitbit app has access to your phone's location by going to your phone's Settings > Apps > Fitbit > Permissions. You can find more details on how your watch connect to GPS and what can affect the connectivity on this help article.

Hope this helps!

If my post was helpful, you can vote for it. You can also mark it as Best Answer if it was what you were looking for!
Best Answer
0 Votes