Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.fitbit.HTTP error 403

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

Versa version 2.84

iphone 7 version 12.1.2

Went to update Versa and got stuck with the message above

Now won’t sync at all and stuck in loop

I have tried all of the rebooting phones and Versa. Tried all the switching off Bluetooth tricks. Tried deleting the app. 

Next suggestion please??

Frustrated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

This sounds like a communication error but I'm unsure as to what might be causing it. Have you checked that your phone has a data connection, or the fitbit app hasn't had data restrictions turned on in your phones settings. 

Seeing as you have listed everything you have already tried, the only other thing I can think of is a factory reset. As you haven't got access to your devices menu, you would need to initiate the reset by using a button combination. 

On the watch, hold all three buttons for about twelve seconds. This will trigger the 2-button hardware restart after about eight seconds.

- When the Fitbit logo appears, then disappears, release the bottom right button, whilst continuing to hold the left and top right buttons until you feel a strong vibration. This indicates the factory reset was initiated.

- This process may take several seconds, and eventually, the Fitbit logo appears and the device boots and displays go to Fitbit.com/setup.

- If you fail to release the bottom right button in time or otherwise don't follow the procedure precisely, the Fitbit logo reappears quickly and boots without factory reset.

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Morning
Thanks for replying
The Fitbit has been factory reset now
When I start the set up procedure the phone will see the device, the device will produce a four digit code but when the code is entered I get the same error response
The phone settings as far as I can see are allowing the device to access Mobile Data. I can’t see where to allow it WiFi access?
Thanks again

Jase Emmerson
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes