Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fitbit versa accuweather app not loading right location

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The accuweather app on my fitbit versa is not loading the correct weather it says a completely different temp than the actual temp, but it has the correct city? Then I check accuweather on my phone or computer and that will have the correct weather but its just the fitbit weather app that isn't correct I don't know how to fix this.

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

@2013161ps Is the app using Current Location setting or did you manually type the name of your city in the Settings of the Weather app?

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer

Mine is in Celsius and I wanted Fahrenheit 

Best Answer

How do you change the temperature on the weather app to farenheit?  It defaults to Celsius.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Minniebear @littlericky The app needs to be updated. Fitbit is working on it. 

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

I have a versa as well, and have the same problem.  When will I be notified of a solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@supercdub I am not aware of a specific date. I guess once it's rolled out we will see it in the Fitbit mobile app.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
Open the Fitbit app on your phone. Click on Account, Versa, Apps, Weather, unit. Change the unit from Celsius to Fahrenheit. Worked for me!

Trish Reis
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

@littlericky Unfortunately, that does not hold true for all users. Not for Android and not even for everyone on iOS. The rest might need an update to the app.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer

This worked for me, thanks  

Best Answer

I am having the same problem with Accuweather showering wrong city and showing temperature for the wrong city in Celsius. Everything was working until my Fitbit Versa updated to latest firmware. 

@2013161ps wrote:

The accuweather app on my fitbit versa is not loading the correct weather it says a completely different temp than the actual temp, but it has the correct city? Then I check accuweather on my phone or computer and that will have the correct weather but its just the fitbit weather app that isn't correct I don't know how to fix this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks worked perfectly on Galaxy S9

Best Answer
0 Votes

My "units" does not include anything for weather.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Schrammy you need to go to Fitbit mobile app, tap Versa icon, tap on Apps, go to Weather, open settings for this app and there you will have units along with the locations. 

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes