Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iTunes music on Versa 3

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I recently purchased the Versa 3 and was looking forward to my second fitbit watch.

One of the options that I was interested in was ability to load 300 songs onto the watch. However, this does not appear to include from my Itunes account. I could with the Ionic and thought this was a great feature and no need to have a phone near me. When I am at the gym I don't take my phone.

Fitbit-please add this very useful function back for all users. 

Thanks

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi there, @asbrough1. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

As you have mentioned, iTunes Music app is not an option for the Versa 3. However, you can still listen to Deezer, Pandora, and Spotify music. For more information, see How do I listen to music and podcasts on my Fitbit watch? and How do I control music playing on Spotify? 

However, we'd like to thank you for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing Fitbit Versa 3 to storage your personal music. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. I'd suggest adding your comment and vote to this feature: Music storage on Sense/Versa 3If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi there, @asbrough1. Thanks for stopping by in the Community Forums. 

As you have mentioned, iTunes Music app is not an option for the Versa 3. However, you can still listen to Deezer, Pandora, and Spotify music. For more information, see How do I listen to music and podcasts on my Fitbit watch? and How do I control music playing on Spotify? 

However, we'd like to thank you for taking the time to share this suggestion about allowing Fitbit Versa 3 to storage your personal music. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. I'd suggest adding your comment and vote to this feature: Music storage on Sense/Versa 3If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Why have fitbit removed the option to load music onto a watch for free instead of using paid services like deezer. Really angry about this! There is no point in having a built in GPS if you have to take your phone anyway to listen to music. Please add this free music feature onto the versa 3 since it is meant to be an upgrade from the versa 2 - not a downgrade.

Best Answer

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Why can't this option be re-enabled? It was fantastic on my Ionic. It was easy. Only having apps that use data and 

require personal details to have an account is not necessary when there was another option. It appears through other comments fitbit

users want this option back. Why can't it just be re-enabled or you add an app that can allow us to transfer? Therefore, that would

be up to the user to add that option. 

Thanks for listening. 

Best Answer
0 Votes