Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is the Versa an upgrade on the Charge 2?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi

Is the versa a upgrade on the charge 2 or does anyone know if they are bringing out a new charge 2.

Thank you.

Moderator Edit: Clarified Subject.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

It's really a guessing game.

Some call the Ionic a Surge upgrade, because they both have GPS. Some call the Versa a Blaze upgrade, due to the lack of GPS. I consider both the Ionic and Versa to be a new category, smartwatch, but it all depends on the perspective.

You can google "charge 3" but..

Spoiler
it's just rumor and speculation.

It's a popular debate--do I get the new one, or hold onto the older one for a bit and see if they upgrade it?

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I have a Charge 2 and plan on getting the Versa. Personally I think it's an upgrade. The Versa is considered a smartwatch.  The Charge 2 is considered a fitness tracker.  So I would think a Charge 3 would be considered a fitness tracker too.  I don't know what they could do to improve on the Charge 2 to justify a new one, unless they make it waterproof, and add a built-in GPS.  I like the thinness of the Versa and if they come out with a Charge 3 it probably won't be as thin.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Shelly

Thats what I was thinking I didn't want to go and buy the versa and then find out they are releasing a charge 3, I am thinking that the versa is the upgrade?

I agree Im not quite sure what they would do as the versa is water proof so I suppose you could shower/bath in it  I would hope.

Mandy

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's really a guessing game.

Some call the Ionic a Surge upgrade, because they both have GPS. Some call the Versa a Blaze upgrade, due to the lack of GPS. I consider both the Ionic and Versa to be a new category, smartwatch, but it all depends on the perspective.

You can google "charge 3" but..

Spoiler
it's just rumor and speculation.

It's a popular debate--do I get the new one, or hold onto the older one for a bit and see if they upgrade it?

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Hi

Thank you for the reply

This is the decision Should I shouldn't I :smiley frustrated:

Altho I'm not quite sure it  would be much different to the versa even if they did pop out a 3.

Best Answer