Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Unlock with your phone" error, please help!

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Versa screen started becoming unresponsive, it was so bad I couldn't even navigate to the settings option on the watch to reset it. So I used the hardware buttons to reset it. But when it came back up, it asked for my pin, but with the screen still unresponsive it kept randomly selecting numbers itself like a possessed ghost. Then it started showing a red screen saying "Unlock with your phone". So I reset it again and all it shows now is "Unlock with your phone".

So I removed the device from the Fitbit app, and thought re-adding it would unlock it. But when I try to set up my Versa with the Fitbit app, it asks to enter the 4 digits on the Versa. But it won't show 4 digits from the versa, as all it will show is "Unlock with your phone".

So I searched Google on how to factory reset my Versa with the hardware buttons, and after 3 hours of 100's of attempts, I cannot for the life of me get my Versa to factory reset. I've tried every possible combination of letting go of the bottom right button, before the logo appears for the second time, after it appears for the second time, after it disappears the first time, after it disappears for the second time. All with no luck. 

My Versa is still stuck on "Unlock with your phone". Please can someone help me??? I'm getting super angry and upset. This watch cost me $350AUD. I don't want my hard earned money to go down the drain 😢

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

I just woke up this morning to find my Versa powered off and it won't power on! I place it in the charger and nothing happens. Some great $350 watch this is. What do I do? Please help. Anybody.

Best Answer
0 Votes