Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen won’t show time or apps just a blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got a new Versa for Black Friday but after a day of use, the screen stopped working. It stops showing everything and only shows a black screen or the backlight, no apps or anything. I’ve tried restarting and factory resetting it but the screen just flashes on and off with nothing happening. What can I do?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Tyler005 I am assuming you're trying to perform factory reset as described below:

1. Press and hold all 3 buttons
  2. After Fitbit logo disappears, release the bottom right button
  3. Wait until you feel strong vibration and release the other buttons.

You may need to attempt the reset a few times to find the optimal times. Trying holding the buttons longer, as long as it's needed for the vibration to appear.

If this does not help, you may need to contact Customer Support to guide you through the next steps.

Marrrmaduke | Canada
Charge HR, Blaze, Charge 2, Charge 3, Inspire HR, Versa Lite, Versa SE, Aria

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, I have tried for the past couple of hours to reset it or find out what is wrong. It still works perfectly fine, it syncs to my phone and updates everything but the screen on the versa doesn’t show anything. Every time I go to reset it all the screen does is flash on and off. No icon or logo appears at all

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tyler005 Were you able to feel strong vibration when performing 3-button factory reset? If it's still syncing and you see your stats for the day, it means factory reset was not successful and the watch simply rebooted.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, and I released the lower right button but nothing shows up on the screen all it does is light up, I forgot the device on my Bluetooth and in my phone app as well

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Tyler005 Factory reset wipes all data. Versa won't sync or track any stats after. It needs to be set up from scratch. I think at this point, you need to contact Customer Support.

Marrrmaduke | Canada

Best Answer
0 Votes