Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

versa 2 Bike. It really doesnt like to ride

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hiya

Here's an excellent little absurdity Fitbit does. It's a versa 2 and generally doesn't have trouble tracking distance heart rate etc. Absolutely no complaints Thats until You decide to get on a bike and ride. I have just taken up cycling. Well, mountain biking. I may be a bit old for it but all the same, I have found a new exercise/vocation that I am really enjoying. But my fitbit doesn't seem to be on the same page. For example. I cycle around 8 miles and it only registers that I have cycled just under one mile. Gets the time right and reports heart rate etc. But as for distance and speed. It really thinks im just going down the road. Before you think. Ahh. its the GPS. Nope it connects to the phone and it registers that it does connect.

Maybe someone else has had this issue and knows a fix. Be a shame that I have to go and get a separate thing just for biking as I use my Fitbit for all my other activities, Running, walking etc. Its the second one i have had and i do really enjoy its features. But maybe it just doesnt like Cycling

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Has no one had this issue before? Maybe I'm the only Gereactric mountain biker?

Best Answer
0 Votes