Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

versa 2 no detailed sleep data and no stress management reading

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The versa 2 stopped giving detailed sleep info and stress management data this morning i.e. May 7 2022. I have the up to date version and have synced and so on. Is this a glitch because of an ios update or some such? I have an iphone 6. There was a problem a few months back with temperature readings and what not but fitbit sorted it. Please advise.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

I have the same problem. Mine is synced with my ipad which is newer than an iphone 6. I would like this solved too. I have restarted my fitbit a few times over the last couple of days. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Checked now and all is back working correctly. Must have been a one time glitch. Get in touch with the help folks if no improvement. Good luck and happy mother’s day!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem with the Versa 2. My stopped recording my sleep patters and Heart rate on April 7,2022. I started having alot of static on the screen. Over time the static went away. The LEDs on the back of the versa no longer flash. They are what track heart rate and breathing. I do not wear my versa when washing dishes or anything. But I did forget to take it off before going to take a shower, I took it off and left it on the sink. I believe the moisture/humidity got into the versa and corrupted the parts.

Best Answer

I am having this problem too....working fine until 5 days ago - now showing 1hour 21 minutes sleep overnight. I'm sure I'm sleeping more than that! Any ideas how I can fix this? Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same issue, only the green sensor is lighting up. I contacted customer support, apparently they will contact me via email within a day. It stopped tracking my sleep 1 week ago. I have a iPhone 8 plus, but I don’t think that’s the issue. I’m afraid there’s something wrong with my versa two and it’s not under warranty. So I don’t know what I’m gonna do if it is broken or I messed it up. These things are awfully expensive, now I wish I would’ve got the warranty, but I did purchase it over a year and a half ago. I doubt  the warranty would still be valid even if I had purchased it.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is also around 18 months old. The strange thing is I wore it on my
other wrist last night and it registered a sleep score that looks about
right. I have an Android phone, all other readings are fine apart from the
sleep score. I will wear it on the original wrist tonight and see what
happens.
Best Answer
Is both the green and red light on the back of your Fitbit blinking? The green light is on mine but the red light isn’t, I talked to support earlier and they told me to do a factory reset, but that didn’t do anything. They are supposed to contact me via email. I’m just hoping there’s a quick fix because I don’t have a warrant And I just don’t have the money right now but a new one

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,
The green light is on but no red light.
I have done all I can without a factory reset.
Best Answer
0 Votes