Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

versa heart rate monitor watch face

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I primarily use my Versa for heart monitoring.  I am disappointed in the Iconic watch face as there is no way to make the heart rate show up in a larger font so it is easier to read.  I read the article Best Fitbit watch faces.  The url is in the subject line as I was not able to paste the URL in the Message box.  It mentions a watch face called Heart Rate Monitor.  I cannot find this anywhere.  A search on heart rate monitor showed a gazillion watch faces, but not that one.  Is it still available?  If so, how do I find it?  thank you

Moderator edit:  updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @motero99 ,  a warm welcome to the Community! Thank you for your post.  I already removed from the Spam and placed it here. It was categorized as Spam due the URL you posted! I checked the address you provided and couldn't see the clock face, as it came an error. 

You can attach a picture of it on your reply if you'll like. 

In the meantime go to www.gallery.fitbit.com and there you can check all the available clock faces. Maybe you can find something that fills you needs. 

Let me know how it goes. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @motero99 , if you mean the HR monitor CF by Ben Smawfield, go to Clocks - All Clocks - Type search on the right side of the search bar - press the search icon on the left side of the new search bar and type "Heart Rate Monitor" and you will see the watch face and can select/install it. Regards kuzibri

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi : I want to have continous display of my heart rate while exercising - in large format, preferably with no other data - so that I can see it easily and quickly.   I am using a Versa 2.  I have downloaded the clock face "Heart Monitor" but cant see how to have it on heart rate only when exercising.  When I tried it , it was just displaying the time in always on.  Any relevant help appreciated!

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have learned to live with the lack of a pure heartbeat face on my Versa. I use Hearty, but it does have a problem in that after a month or so, it stops displaying the correct heartbeat. It is stuck at 74. Reloading it resolves the issue. Instead of reloading, I tend to use another watch face, Branded Classic Digital Large. I has a part BPM display, but is somewhat busy. I have no idea why there is a jogger on the display. I think it might also have a sun as well. I have no idea why. It is useless crap to add that stuff as far as I am concerned. I used to use Iconic, but the heart beat was too small to see while working out. You can now save 5. I tried Heart Rate Monitor, but is a graph and useless for what I wanted, an instantaneous display of my heart rate.

If you aren’t already aware, the heart rate is not completely accurate. I have tested mine while on a treadmill with a heart rate monitor connected. Sometimes it was high and others low. A lot depends on how tight it is on your wrist.

there is another benefit to storing multiple watch faces. The left button no longer works on my 1.5 year old watch, so if I get stuck in a display like choosing an exercise and can’t get out, instead of waiting until the face times out and goes back to the home screen, I can load a new face or reload the old one and it gets me back to the base.

Mel Otero
motero@wi.rr.com
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi, thank you for taking the time to reply to my question and provide this information.
You have firstly reassured me that there isn't a product to quite meet what I want to do, so I am not going mad looking for it.
I will try Hearty to at least see if it works for me and as you say, I can always reload it , if it stops working as yours has.
Will also download Branded Classic Digital Large as a second option.
Yes you are right, there is so much useless information yet seems strange no developer has thought some people may like a nice simple HR clock face
I have heard its not entirely accurate, but hoping that it will at least be relatively consistent so will be able to compare session to session.
Otherwise its the more expensive options of a HR monitor for my rower - and the reviews of that dont look too good either!
Once again, thank you for your help
kind regards
Paulette
Best Answer
0 Votes

I also want a very easy to read HR monitor. I have found that if you go to exercises, select circuit training, a pretty large HR monitor shows up.   

Best Answer
0 Votes