Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

versa - new features and perks

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear Fitbit/Google friends,

I'm a happy owner of a versa series smartwatch. I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your great work.

Secondly, I would like to ask/suggest new options. First, i miss the possibility to be notified daily for each goal that I reach, as I am for my primary goal (you know, the smartwatch vibrate, i see a green screen, all good). Second, i would like also to be notified each hour for my 250 steps (at the moment, i receive this notification only between minute 50 and minute 59 of each hour for a max of 14 hours).

Finally, i want to thank you in advance for your help.

Kind regards,

Alex

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Did you check the options fully when you click the profile photo [top left] and Notifications, and also click on the Device photo and Notifications and App notifications, make sure Fitbit is selected.

For your reminders to move, check out faces in the gallery such SimpleClockDuo or others which have superior reminder processing.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Guy_ thank you for your answer, but I was referring to something else.

1. If i put steps as main goal, when i reach the goal i receive a notification from my watch (green screen, step goal met ans so on). On the other hand if i met my calories goal, I get norhing (on my watch). I was asking for a notification (only on my watch not in the mobile app) for every goal that i met on each day (steps, calories, floors, km and active minutes).

2. the same goes for 250 steps per hour. i would like to receive the notification when i reach that 250 steps/hour milestone. for example between 9.00-10.00 i do the 250 steps at 9.21, i would like that my watch (not the mobile app) send my a notification or to vibrate so that I am aware that i hit the 250 steps milestone in that hour.

I hope that everything is clear now and that you once again for your answer. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

For the 250 steps goal and reminders in the move hours

Click on the time to move/hourly tile, then click gear and turn on reminders.

Not sure about calories, probably the same.

If you want both as main goal, perhaps a clock face such as SimpleClockDuo which does the 250 reminder alerts on the watch may be useful.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes