Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

versa stuck with white logo after setting

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am having versa smart watch tracker.

To start with versa was showing light green light with undernith notification saying "download versa app".

i did on my pc window10.

sync was done by matching numbers

i have set the device also got tracker succesful response. wifi setting also done.

but display shows only white logo.

I switched of tracker by pressing left ang bottom right button

when again switched on first desplay shows bright green logo for some time and again display shows light green light with " download app"   after some time only white logo appear on screen.

--- distance travelled by steps shows on app. but  heart beat does not show on app.

white logo remains on screen always.

please give me solution.

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I am having the exact same problem with my Versa.  I have tried resetting  to factory settings, getting and entering the 4 digit code and finally get the green check many times and each time I end up with the white logo and a tiny battery icon.  Sometimes it goes back to the "download versa app" message in many languages.  The app does sync and the battery is fully charged.  Please help.  I miss using my Fitbit Versa as a watch which I can't do.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Exactly the same issue. Just bought an Versa 3, and never even tried it. What should we do about this?

Best Answer
0 Votes