Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

versa wont sync and app says device not found

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This started happening about a week ago where i noticed my versas time kept falling behind. i keep trying to sync it from app and i have "always sync" on but it keeps happening.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

I am having the same issue myself today. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My watch just started it last night as well. I know I just updated the software, maybe it sorta disconnected?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine also?? It won't sync at all??

Best Answer
0 Votes

this is bs. I've reset my watch to factory settings, turned phone off and back on, turned bluetooth off and back on, tried manually syncing watch, deleted fitbit app and downloaded again and i STILL CANT GET MY WATCH TO SYNC WITH MY PHONE. ive had my versa for almost a year now and now something is screwed it up. FIX THE PRPBLEM!

Best Answer

My Versa 2 will not sync it will not stay connected to the bluetooth on my phone. It also seems to be using a lot of battery life. I have tried all of the steps several times to fix this problem. It will work for a little while but craps out later on and will not connect for a long period of time. This is a Fitbit problem and I want it corrected. How do I get in contact with Fitbit?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine as well, I've been dealing with this since Saturday.   It's ridiculous. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine has been unable to sync for 2-3 weeks Fitbit says they are coming up with a new update soon but don’t have a time frame as of when, so I have a completely useless wristband for who knows how long because nothing works. What worries me is if they do come with an new update how will I download that on my versa without being able to sync and connect to the app? 

Best Answer
0 Votes