A badge for completing all daily goals for the past 365 days

I think there should be an annual badge for never missing a day for the past 365 days.

At the time of this writing I have completed all of the daily fitness goal rings every single day for 2.3 years. All miles, staircases, and activity. Rain or shine, I have never missed a day. I'd like a badge that demonstrates this.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

1 Comment
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Justin.Reinhart. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about getting a badge for completing all of your daily goals for the past 365 days with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.