Ability to Group Friends to Create Challenges

I have friends on my app from various places for example work, Slimming World, Facebook groups. It's not always easy to tell who is who via the email address, so I would love to be able to create contact groups so that when I start a challenge I can easily click on "work colleagues" for example. So I'm not worry about inviting somebody by accident. 

Moderator Edit: Title for Clarity

5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
SantiR
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Nice suggestion, thanks for sharing. I think it could be really helpful to have our friends sorted by groups when creating challenges. That way, we can compete with specific groups of Fitbit users and have fun! We look forward to hearing what other community members think.

Alexr555
First Steps

I think it would be great if you could create a challenge within a group or have the ability to add members of your group to challenges. I have recently created a fitbit group for people in my company to join with the intention of having a bit of healthy competition within the group, but unfortunately this isn't possible at the moment. 

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Janirad
Stepping Up
For closed group that have been created - the ability to quickly and easily add a challenge that is open to all group members. This would be in replacement of creating a challenge and then having to filter through friend contacts to identify those are within a closed group.
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Janirad, thanks for explaining why you would like to create Fitbit Challenges on Groups. This feature suggestion already exists, so I've moved it into a similar request. While we don’t currently have plans to release this feature, we always appreciate the passion and creativity that comes out of this Community. Since we know this idea is important to many of you, we have left voting open to continue tracking interest and will post another update if anything changes. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

I hope to see you around.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.