Ability to Print Food Log

I have just been diagnosed as diabetic, and was handed a pathetic paper log for my food. Fitbit’s food log is so awesome, but I can’t use it at the doctor’s office unless I can print it out. This seems like such a simple feature, can you PLEASE make it possible?

Moderator edit: Clarified subject

6 Comments
Status changed to: Needs More Info
LanuzaFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hello @LMGrimsley.

Thanks for sharing your suggestion. In this case I'd like to ask you to share mode details on your idea. Are you looking to be able print what you have already logged with all of the nutrient information or something different?

LMGrimsley
First Steps
Hi!
I would like to be able to print the log that I have filled in for the
week; I have been diagnosed with diabetes, and have to give my doctor my
food log for the week. If there was some way to print out the information
that is stored in my computer, that would be great! As it is, I have to
write out a paper log, in addition to filling in my Fitbit log- it just
seems like a big waste of time.
KWFeigel
First Steps

I would also like to see this option. My personal trainer likes to have records of her clients food intake to assist with her training program

Status changed to: Existing Feature
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @LMGrimsley and commenters. I'm glad to share that this feature already exists. You can export up to 31 days of your recent Fitbit data or a complete archive of your Fitbit account data which includes your activity, exercise, sleep, food and other details. To do this, log in to your fitbit.com dashboard and follow the instructions described in this help articleKeep adding your suggestions!

Fitzgerald3
Jogger
From Laptop/desktop/ or app on phone please make it able to print off food log so I can show to medical doctor without showing my phone.
DavideFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @Fitzgerald3, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback about the possibility of printing off food logs. 

I noticed that a similar feature suggestion already exists and that this feature already exists, so I’ve moved your post here, this helps to keeps the boards more organized. You can export up to 31 days of your recent Fitbit data or a complete archive of your Fitbit account data which includes your activity, exercise, sleep, food and other details. To do this, log in to your fitbit.com dashboard and follow the instructions described in this help article

Thank you again for your participation in the Community!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.