Ability to connect multiple Pixel watch in same Fitbit account

It would be really nice to be able to use two pixel watches on the same account. It would be nice to have one for tracking my daily things and the other to use for tracking my sleep

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Kylekb, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to connect multiple Google Pixel watches in the same Fitbit account with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Katterh
First Steps

I bought the pixel watch 2 and have been a longtime fitbit user. I had the fitbit charge 3, then now have the charge 5 as well as my new pixel watch 2. I don't plan to use my pixel watch 2 much anymore at all since the Fitbit app limits only one device per account. That is the most unthoughtful thing. I know others with multiple fitbit devices and they use them for different activities. For example Pixel Watch for daily use and step counting then fitbit charge or inspire for their workouts. It is extremely annoying to have to replace the device with a brand new setup every time you switch devices. The app should be able to store the multiple devices and allow the user to tap to switch them (or just recognize the activity usage on the devices clearly switched). 

Unfortunately I am thinking I should probably return my pixel watch 2 now since I don't want to have to set it up every time I use it since the charge 5 is smaller and easier to wear while working out, sleeping, etc...  

Just bring back multiple devices and this is solved.

Tristani
Stepping Up

I bought the first gen pixel watch then the Pixel watch 2 came out and I bought it too. Which now I have two pixel watch. I like the idea of using the first gen Pixel watch for tracking sleep and use the pixel watch 2 for daily life since 1st gen  pixel watch battery don't last long. It will be a great idea if Fitbit (Google Fitbit) allows consumers to use products they already bought and owned with ease. Hope to hear from you and especially with good news about this subject.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.