Ability to customize iOS dashboard

Although I don't mind the look of the tiles on the new dashboard, I'm not able to customize it like I'd like.  It seems like fitbit has determined that steps is the most important feature and therefore must be the biggest.  They've also determined which can be miniature tiles directly beneath the steps tile.  I want to be able to switch them all around so the features that are important to me can be at the top, large, mini, or medium.  With the old dashboard, I could quickly see 5 features of my choosing.  Now, I see less of what I want because it's not what fitbit will allow me to have in that tile.

Moderator edit: Updated title for clarity and labels. 

13 Comments
mseilstad
First Steps

You couldn't have said it better. I switched back to the old dashboard. I can see everything I want without having to scroll.

Brmr83
First Steps
How dud you switch back?
Brmr83
First Steps
I mean "how did you...?"
mseilstad
First Steps
These were the instructions they sent me to switch back.
If after reviewing this you decide to go back to the old dashboard please follow the instructions:
- On the dashboard, open the Account tab. 
- Tap Advanced Settings.
- Turn on or turn off Preview New Dashboard.
Brmr83
First Steps
Sent from my iPad
Brmr83
First Steps
I dont have Advanced Settings on my account.
Maybe because it is a Flex.
mseilstad
First Steps
On my Charge its on the very bottom.

"I get mail; therefore I am." -Scott Adams
Brmr83
First Steps
I got it. Thank you
r0graham
Jogger

I agree with Cindy 100%. I would also like to add that when the date is changed, only the tiles in the top section change. I would to request that all tiles change to reflect the date being viewed.

Thanks

SmyrnaRetiree
Recovery Runner

Yes! I'd like to be able to rearrange the smaller tiles below the top tile which shows steps, floors, miles, cals & minutes. Specifically, I'd like to get the weight tile up where the sleep tile is currently. But eveyone will be different. The web app allows you to rearrange the tiles to bring those import to you to the top. It would be nice to be able to drag a tile to a new location on the iOS app.

HelenaSwe
Stepping Up

I would reeeally want to be able to customize the dashboard in the way you describe! Recently the "old" dashboard was removed completely and everyone was forced to use the new design. Since then I barely even use the app anymore, I can no longer get the daily overview that I'm interested in (e.i how my sleep is affecting the rest of my activities). 

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Good idea, thanks for taking the time to share it with us. 

Status changed to: Released
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi everyone, and thanks for sharing this suggestion about being able to customize your iOS dashboard. We’re very happy to let you know that this has been released on the Fitbit app as you're now able to add, hide or rearrange your preferred tiles and stats. You can find more details here.

@RunnerSLP, in recognition of your excellent suggestion, each of your votes will now count as 5 votes – you have the power! Thank you for sharing this idea, and thanks to everyone who voted and commented for your enthusiasm which has now materialized for everyone’s benefit. We hope you all enjoy this new addition to the Fitbit product or service!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.