I want to export EDA data and stress data

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

7 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @xk2222. Thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about being able to export your EDA and stress data with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

@LizzyFitbit

Hi Lizzy, I was told by online chat staff to "at" a moderator for a display name change.  Please let me know if you can help with this. Thank you!

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @SunsetRunner. It's good to see you here. I've sent you a private message to help you with your username, so make sure to check your inbox. Feel free to post any other question in the Help Forums were you can find help from the Community!

sifantid
Jogger

As an academic researcher, being able to export EDA data would be crucial for our research in order to explore novel correlations between stress and other user factors and bring value to the end-user. Hopefully, Fitbit will give us access to the collected data through the SDK at least.

chrisrbailey
First Steps
I'd like to be able to get the Stress Management logs/checkin data in my export data (i.e. the CSV file we can download of data).
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @chrisrbailey, thanks for sharing this suggestion about including the Stress Management data in the export file with us. Because this idea was already requested in the Feature Suggestions board, I’ve moved your post here. This will help us to make sure the suggestions don't get confused, or split a popular vote. Please click on the thumbs-up to show your support.

janelopston
Jogger

As an academic researcher, being able to export EDA data would be crucial for our research in order to explore novel correlations between stress and other user factors and bring value to the end-user. Fitbit, please give us access to the collected data through the SDK at least!

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.