Ability to filter and sort workouts in Premium

Users should be able to filter and sort video workouts by length, activity, difficulty and source. Users should be able to search by selecting multiple characteristics, I.e.; Easy, 20-30 minutes, full body. Or medium, 10 minutes, abs & core.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and updated label

8 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
JuanFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @Lyddd , and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about the possibility to filter and sort the workout videos  with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Bimkat11
First Steps

Agree, would love to find a beginner level workout with no floor to build mobility and flexibility. 

GirlMom40
Jogger

I agree. I'd love to be able to search via keyword (aka, rowing, yoga, etc) or maybe an advanced search feature to filter.

raylsmith
First Steps

This suggestion has been around since at least 2016. Are Fitbit moving on this one? Without the search feature, time is wasted scrolling through too many workouts.

btrau
First Steps
I recently migrated from the Halo fitness app to Fitbit. Both have Discovery section for workout videos. The Halo Discovery filtering, navigation and content are extremely easy to use with many filtering options to get the desired content. This is not the case for Fitbit Discovery filtering/ navigation. Is this functionality going to be enhanced?
SHorobin
First Steps

I would love to be able to search for low impact for mobility issues. I love the chair/wheelchair workouts and would like to be able to search directly for them.

LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @btrau, thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about adding more filter options to the Premium workouts with us. I found this similar idea which was already requested in this board, so I’ve moved your post here. Please support this product feedback idea by adding your vote, this helps our developers to keep tracking its popularity and demand over time.

Whythemilwhy
Jogger

I am frankly baffled that these features don't exist, they are basic features of a workout app! Look at Glo or Les Mills on Demand for examples.  I should be able to search on keywords, on workout types like HIIT and Low Impact, duration (very important), and difficulty. Without those filters, looking for the right workout is like searching for a needle in a haystack. 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.