Ability to hide stats on Charge 3

Please allow the ability to hide certain stats (or turn off and on) on the display of the Charge3. I do not want to scroll through all of the stats each time, nor do I want anyone around me to know my weight or how many days until my next period! This is almost a deal breaker for me...Love my new Fitbit but thinking of returning to my old Alta due to this issue.

42 Comments
EbAngel
Jogger

I like being able to see time, steps and heart rate, the date is just a bonus. 

jaguar717
Jogger

Being able to select which stats to toggle through, ideally for all faces, would give people the most flexibility.  Eg, I don't care about steps but do want time and heart rate.  I'd also like weather data available at a glance, vs. clicking through 4-5 screens.

KayakGirlVT
Jogger

I was happily using Mod Clock face with seconds, steps, and heart rate on my Charge 3. I updated and this face no longer has both stats. I had to switch faces to Asymmetrical to get the stats I was using and this face does not have seconds. Please return both stats to Mod Clock with no tapping to see them. I think adding the date is a nice idea but do not reduce my other information or cause me to have to further “interact” with the device. Thank you.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @ham-i-am and commenters, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and we appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQsFor now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. We are planing to add some new clock faces for Charge 3. Some of them will have all the stats on the clock face itself, so you won’t have to tap and scroll through the face to see the stats you want. Nonetheless the option to hide some of them won’t be available. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

Chapulina
First Steps

Totally agree and I wrote to them about this too. My son likes to look at my fitbit all the time 🙂

SunsetRunner
Not applicable

I agree with this too - upgraded from the Alta HR to the charge 3 today and considering switching back because of this. I don’t want my weight or my period due dates or water intake etc etc on my wrist for anyone to see - I like that I can see it on the app and I don’t want to have to delete the tiles on the app just so I’ve got some privacy on my wrist. Way too much information accessible on the Fitbit that’s just unnecessary. I want to be able to customise the data shown in ‘today’ and reorder the order of the apps. I can customise display on my Alta why not on this supposedly upgraded one?!

Gmax6
Recovery Runner

I agree.  We should have the option to remove weight from the display. 

LogoTheKitty
First Steps

I agree.
I'd like to turn off things I won't use (other than period tracking). I don't track my water intake ever because I'm a camel, so I don't need to scroll down and see zero all the time. I'd rather just turn it off.

Oliviamic16
First Steps

100% agree, just not acceptable having your weight and period information on displsy, love that it's on the app but certainly not necessary on display. Please change this asap!!

Memelting
Recovery Runner

One vote from me too. It will be nice to remove those that we do not care for

Issyme
First Steps

100% agree with this suggestion

Littlesmitty25
First Steps

I agree! Please let us remove stats we don't want to see on our watch. I'm really surprised it's not set up that way already! 

Juniperus
Recovery Runner

Allow us to hide weight, calories and especially water consumption from the Fitbit. I have them hidden in the app. Why would I ever want them on the Fitbit?!

What a hideously mediocre product. I had the Charge HR and it stopped syncing and fell apart. I figured the Charge 3 would be an improvement. WHAT A MASSIVE DISAPPOINTMENT.

I don't care about calories burned or water drunk or weight. I find the UNHEALTHY obsession with weight and calories bizarre for a company oriented towards 'fitness'.

oylaur
First Steps

Please please please allow me to not show my weight on my wrist every time I look at it. I just got my Fitbit charge 3 today. If this is a function of the thing, it's going back.

Status changed to: Not currently planned
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi everyone, thanks for sharing this suggestion. We're always striving to enhance Fitbit products and services, and appreciate all of the input we receive from our customers. We do not currently have plans to release this feature. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs. For now, we will leave this suggestion open for votes (and closed to comments) so that we can continue to track community demand over time. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us and we will let you know if anything changes.

krnurse29
First Steps

Please upgrade the software for users to be able to edit the goals/stats displayed on the watch when swiping up. 

LuciaFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @krnurse29, thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. This feature suggestion already exists so I’ve moved your post here. At the moment it is not planned to implement it. Nonetheless you can still add your vote.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.