Ability to rearrange/reorder Charge 6 apps

Different users have different needs and ways of using their fitbit.
The ability to customise the order of the apps would cater to this.
"Always use the timer and exercises? Swipe left for timer, right for exercise".
"Mostly checking notifications and setting alarms for the next day? Left for alarms, right for notifications".
And then the rest.
3 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @bmi_, and thanks for taking the time to share this product feedback about being able to rearrange/reorder Charge 6 apps with us. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this product feedback receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides what product feedback is developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Amy26862
First Steps
  • Please let us be able to reorder the apps. The default order does not cater to most of your users. Swiping right takes you to ECG. Swiping left takes you to notifications. Here's my thoughts... How many of your users use this product primarily to detect abnormal heart rhythms? How many users use this to recieve notifications? I use this watch, specifically fitbit and this model (over samsung watch, whoop, aura), for fitness and recovery reasons. I want to track my workout, please make it as fast and easy to access as possible. 
Jbeans928
Jogger

Yes yes yes! I hate the current order of the apps. I use the timer a lot for my job and I think it's the 4th app over. I end up accidently starting exercises or asked to set up an alarm and it's so frustrating.  Plus I don't want to use Google pay on my fitbit and would rather have my notifications be the double press like it was on previous fitbit watches. 

I would enjoy the Charge 6 so much more if we could rearrange or even get rid of apps we don't or rarely use.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.