0 Votes

Ability to turn notifications off.

Ability to turn email notifications off in new software version 1.88.11
2 Comments
nickww
First Steps

Somehow my reasoning for this idea does not appear on my post. Before the upgrade to 1.88.11 on my Charge 3 you could turn notifications off so your Fitbit did not vibrate each time an email was recieved on your phone. The only option you have is DND which turns ALL notifications off including your hourly reminder to get up and walk at least 250 steps. I couldn't give two hoots about seeing my emails on my Fitbit, it is used as my exercise and sleep monitor. I have a phone for my emails and never the twain should meet! Bring back the option to turn notifications for emails off.

Status changed to: Existing Feature
LizzyFitbit
Premium User
Fitbit Moderator
Fitbit Moderator

Hi @nickww. Thanks for participating in Feature Suggestions. We’re happy to let you know that this already exists. You can open the Fitbit app, tap your profile icon > Charge 3 > Notifications and choose the types of notifications you want to receive. You can find more details about how the notifications work in this help article. We hope you enjoy this feature and keep adding your suggestions.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.