Ability to turn phone speaker on/ raise volume

when we answer calls, we love the convenience of the Versa. While I understand that they cant answer calls and talk to the person on your wrist, we could try to make it where we kinda can. Where when we answer a phone call, we can turn on the speaker. and raise the volume. Like if we are swimming, and don't have a water resistant phone, just turn on speaker and talk. No need to wipe your hands and yell hold on be right there to the person you are speaking to. Please vote! Thank you!

and to the person who brought me here, @swim4lifekac

Versa- Ionic- Charge- Charge HR- Charge 2- Blaze
Alcatel Revvel (Android 7.0)

Did I solve your issue? Vote my comment as solution!
5 Comments
Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
AlexandraFitbit
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion @Israelarreola11!

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
MarcelBK
Premium User
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

That’s an interesting idea and could be useful, thanks for sharing this suggestion. Keen to hear what others think?

Ladycaz
Base Runner

The ionic needs this too, it's a great upgrade and I love it, I can answer my phone when I'm in another room, but I have to shout out  "hang on, just coming!" It's not very professional really when your trying to be so! But to loose a call is not good either! 

Israelarreola11
Base Runner

Hello @Ladycaz I think this will be good for all of the smart watches that Fitbit has made. This will allow all of the Fitbit Ionic and Versa users to enjoy their experience!

Juan427
Recovery Runner

My Samsung Gearfit 2 has this feature and I really miss it since switching fo the Ionic.

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.