Able to add HR data within log previous exercise screen

I've purchased a Polar H10 strap to use during my martial arts training, as my Sense isn't comfortable to wear under boxing gloves.

I love the ability to be able to log the exercise and the calories burned in my Fitbit app, but it would be even better if I could also add avg bpm and max bpm alongside active zone minutes.
5 Comments
charleskn
Distance Runner

I am in a similar boat. I use a Polar Verity Sense armband and sometimes have to manually add sessions to Fitbit. It would be nice if you could A) import the data, or B) manually enter all the data, including steps, miles, etc (even if those don't count towards challenges)..

Status changed to: Reviewed By Moderator
YojanaFitbit
Moderator Alum
Moderator Alum

Hi @CharlieChatz, and thanks for taking the time to share this suggestion about having the option to add HR data within log previous exercise screen. We rely on feedback like yours to help us develop products and features that we know our community wants to see. If this suggestion receives votes from other customers and gains popularity, it will be shared internally with various teams at Fitbit. To learn more about how Fitbit decides which suggestions get developed, visit our FAQs.

Watch this space for status updates. In the meantime, try visiting Health & Wellness to talk with other members about all things health and fitness.

Don86
First Steps

Has this been done or another external device to monitor heart rate? I do strongman and need to monitor my heart rate but cant wear my Fitbit Sense as it will break due to the various activities and exercises, also the strap on the sense is a lot smaller than the Ionic I had, so cant push it up my wrists. 

charleskn
Distance Runner

Unfortunately fitbit doesn't sorry this. I use a separate Polar Verity Sense monitor as an armband for my workouts and it works great. I like the Polar Flow site for metrics. You can't track this data in fitbit, but it's better than nothing, and the price is reasonable. 

Don86
First Steps

Thank you Charles 

To comment, you must first accept the terms of the Idea and Feedback Submission policy.